Qingzhou Qiannuo Machinery Co., Ltd.
Contact: Manager Zhang
Address: Shandong Qingzhou Economic Development Zone
Carbon steel blade
Release time: 2018-01-17
Category: Segmented equal thickness leaves
Manufacturer: Qingzhou Qiannuo Machinery Co., Ltd.
Product Price: Inquire
Carbon steel blade:
Product and technical characteristics:
1. The spiral blade produced by continuous cold rolling method overcomes the shortcomings of the traditional spiral blade production process, such as poor accuracy, difficult forming, high material consumption, and low production efficiency.
2. The surface of the carbon steel blade is smooth, high in dimensional accuracy and surface hardness.
3. Provide continuous integral blades according to the spiral length required by the customer, good rigidity, welding during use, easy and fast assembly.
4. Material of carbon steel blade: low carbon steel, stainless steel
5. Specifications: thickness 2-6mm, maximum width 130mm, minimum inner diameter 20mm, maximum outer diameter 900mm.
At present, the domestic methods for manufacturing carbon steel blades include: unit price stamping and welding, rolling molding, cold-drawing and other methods. The rolled products are thin in thickness, 1.5mm-3mm in thickness, and have the same thickness on the inner and outer edges. As plastic becomes smaller, it has great potential in saving energy. For blades with a thickness of more than 6mm, the factory uses cold rolling technology to meet customer needs. Cold-rolled blades are monolithic and have the same thickness. It should also be noted that the continuous rolling blades of this product are roller compaction. During the molding process, extrusion will occur. After molding, it will gradually become thinner from the inner edge to the outer edge. The inner edge of the 5mm plate is 5mm after forming. The outer edge is 3mm. After forming a 3.5mm plate, the inner edge is 3.5mm and the outer edge is 2mm. Due to different specifications and models, the thickness will vary.